Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back to the Book


"I felt faintly aware of what was about to happen. Another person I knew was going to be informed of our supernatural lives. Why didn’t we just rent a banner plane? Seriously."
 
~One of my favorite quotes from Cycle Thirteen 

For the majority of her life, Skye Kelley's parents have told her to keep her secret hidden.  Even in their own home, her dad whispered when it came to things involving their clandestine lives.  She wanted desperately to be able to confide in someone, to have someone other than Jenny, her diary, to talk to when it came to her life as a uni.  However, when the curtains came down on her play, her world, began spinning in the opposite direction.

Skye's witty sarcasm can be found throughout the book.  She sees the world differently from the rest of us because of who she is.  I can't wait for you to read it and come to love my characters as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment